- Naturopathic treatments are great for digestive ailments such as IBS, bloating and constipation, skin conditions (Eczema, psoriasis, acne), hormonal imbalances (PCOS, fibroids) and insomnia.
Naturopathy is a distinct and complete system of health care focusing on treating the whole person in order to discover the underlying cause(s) of disease.
The 4 main approaches used in Naturopathic treatment are herbal medicine, nutritional supplementation, dietary recommendations and lifestyle advice.
By taking an in-depth history and making a comprehensive analysis, Ahil will get the full picture and deal with the root cause of your ailment.
What is Naturopathy?
- Naturopathy is a distinct and complete system of health care which focuses on treating the whole person in order to discover the underlying cause(s) of disease rather than just treating symptoms. Naturopathic treatment includes herbal medicine, nutritional supplementation, dietary advice and lifestyle recommendations.
How much does it cost?
- Naturopathy consultations are $75. Herbal medicine is roughly $35 per week.
How will I benefit from working with a Naturopath?
- A Naturopath will help you understand your current health by looking and showing you how your diet, deficiencies, imbalances, lifestyle, environment, relationships and stress levels could be impacting your health.
What to expect in a Naturopathy consultation?
- On your first visit, Ahil will discuss your condition to gain a better understanding of what you’re experiencing. This will include an assessment of your current health and history including an exploration of your diet, lifestyle, health history and environmental factors to get a comprehensive understanding.
He will then discuss the approach to take and start treatment. You will be given an individualised treatment plan so that you can take an active part in your condition getting better. If at any stage in our consult, referral to a GP or Allied Health is deemed necessary it will be provided to ensure your best health outcome.
How long will I have to see the Naturopath?
- It depends on what is wrong and how long you have had the health issue for. Sometimes you can start feeling results within a couple of weeks to a few months and even longer in some cases. Often patients start to feel good in the healing stage, it is important to continue onto the restorative and nourishing stages even if you feel better to ensure you have lasting results and do not relapse.
Are there any potential side effects?
- As herbal formulas are personalised according to your body’s needs, side effects are uncommon.
Will natural remedies affect my current medication from my doctor?
- In the right instances herbal medicine may be used in conjunction with modern pharmaceuticals. However, it is important to inform your practitioner of any medications you are taking so the potential risks can be assessed and you may be advised to take your herbs at a different time of day to other medications.
Do you offer online consultations?
Can I claim a health fund rebate?
Yes. We can provide you with a receipt to claim from your health fund. The amount you receive back varies depending on the individual fund.
Where can I book?
For bookings: Contact 9322 0000 or email email@example.com.
Your Health Starts Here
Flexible appointments and urgent care.
Or call — (02) 9341 5775