- Great for digestive ailments such as IBS, bloating and constipation, skin conditions (Eczema, psoriasis, acne), hormonal imbalances (PCOS, fibroids) and insomnia.
Traditional Herbal Medicine considers that the components of the human body cannot be studied in isolation because each part is dynamic and interdependent. Diagnosis is about determining underlying patterns in the body and how they manifest in symptoms.
Our clinic offers Naturopathic and Chinese herbal medicine which are custom-made for each patient. Your individual constitution and health concerns are the foundation for which your herbal prescription is designed accordingly. That way your individual needs are fulfilled accurately.
The herbs we prescribe come from trusted manufacturers that source only high quality herbs, stringently tested to comply for full shelf-life potency and no substances derived from any endangered species.
Herbs are dispensed as either liquid, tincture, powder, granules or capsule form. Detailed instructions on dosage and frequency will be provided with every herbal prescription so that you find them easy to take.
As herbal formulas are personalised according to your body’s needs, side effects are uncommon.
In the right instances herbal medicine may be used in conjunction with modern pharmaceuticals. However, it is important to inform your practitioner of any medications you are taking so the potential risks can be assessed and you may be advised to take your herbs at a different time of day to other medications.
Click here to see our Naturopathy/Herbal medicine Frequently Asked Questions
Will natural remedies affect my current medication from my doctor?
- In the right instances herbal medicine may be used in conjunction with modern pharmaceuticals. However, it is important to inform your practitioner of any medications you are taking so the potential risks can be assessed and you may be advised to take your herbs at a different time of day to other medications.
Are there potential side effects?
- As herbal formulas are personalised according to your body’s needs, side effects are uncommon.
What will my first treatment be like?
- At your first visit you will spend time with your practitioner talking about your current concern and health history. Then you will receive acupuncture or herbal medicine. Some people are very nervous before their first treatment. That is OK! We will be happy to talk you through the process and answer any questions as we go along. People find that the process is much easier and gentler than they expected.
How long will treatment take?
- Depending on the chief complaint, the severity and how long the problem has been going on means that the number of treatments needed may vary greatly. Some people are much better after a single treatment, while for others it can take 3 or more treatments. On your initial consultation you will know how many treatments to expect.
Your Health Starts Here
Flexible appointments and urgent care.
Or call — 9322 0000