Ahil Ganesan BHSc (Nat).NHAA.MINDD
Good health is not about short-term coverups or quick fixes but about individualised, person-centered treatment and lifestyle choices that promote health and happiness.
Medicine has been in my bloodstream for all of my life. I grew up in a house with my mother being a doctor, and father a keen advocate of natural medicine. This meant I was exposed to both worlds and was taught the importance of both conventional and complementary medicine from a very young age. This led me to pursue studies in Naturopathy (BHSC Nat), Traditional Chinese Medicine, Acupuncture (BTCM) and Ayurveda (Cert. Ayur).
I believe everyone has the right to feel good- to take action to be their best on a physical and emotional level. Good health is not about short-term coverups or quick fixes but about individualised, person-centered treatment and lifestyle choices that promote health and happiness.
- Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy)
- Bachelor of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) (current)
- Certificate of Ayurvedic Healing (C.Ayur) (current)
- Internship with BioCeuticals Neutraceuticals (2015/2016)- Winning group
- Internship with The Back Guys Chiropractic, Wynyard, Dr Riaz Behi
- Internship with Sydney City Nutritionist, Wynyard, Jennifer May
- Internship with Daniel Deng
- Acupuncture and Associates, Maroubra, Daniel Deng (current)
- National Herbalists Association of Australia (NHAA)
- Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS)
- Australian Natural Therapies Association (ANTA)
- Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA)
“I have always taken a unique approach to patient care. I begin with in-depth case-taking followed by individualised treatment using Herbal and Naturopathic medicine. From the first visit you will know what’s wrong, how we can fix it and how long it will take.”
496 Bunnerong Road, Matraville
Sydney, NSW 2036