Ahil Ganesan BHSc (Nat).NHAA.MINDD
I grew up in a house with my mother being a GP, and father a keen advocate of natural medicine. This meant I was exposed to both worlds and was taught the importance of both conventional and complementary medicine from a young age. This led me to pursue studies in Naturopathy and later Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine.
I believe everyone has the right to feel good- to take action to be their best on a physical and emotional level.
- Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy)
- Bachelor of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) (current)
- Internship with Daniel Deng Acupuncture and Associates, Maroubra, Daniel Deng (current)
- National Herbalists Association of Australia (NHAA)
- Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA)
“I have always taken a unique approach to patient care. I begin with in-depth case-taking followed by individualised treatment using Herbal and Naturopathic medicine. From the first visit you will know what’s wrong, how we can fix it and how long it will take.”
Matraville Medical Complex
496 Bunnerong Road, Matraville
Sydney, NSW 2036